Suction Apparatus Battery Operated
We offer to our clients Suction Apparatus Battery Operated. A suction apparatus is used to provide medical support services in the areas with infrequent power supply. This variant of suction apparatus can be easily moved on Ambulance vehicle due to its battery operation. Moreover, the appliance can also be operated on 230 volts AC current. Our all devices are manufactured using premium grade material for high performance and long operation life.
- In-built internal sealed lead acid battery for long power backup
- Optional 12 V power cord with lighter socket to recharge battery
- Indicator light to display AC/DC power supply
- Oil free Rocker piston pump with permanent lubricated bearings
- 1.5 liters autoclavable collection vessel with safety cut-off valves
- Packaging Details: S.A-02