BP Apparatus Mercury
Item Code: O.P.D-02
With hi-tech infrastructure, we offer to our valued clients an extensive array of medical equipment like B. P. Apparatus mercury (item code: o. P. D-02). This is a medical instrument used to measure blood pressure of the individuals. Scientifically known as sphygmomanometer, this instrument is manually operated by the expert person to measure systolic and diastolic pressure of the patients. this apparatus consists of an inflatable cuff to stop the flow of blood from certain body organ. All sphygmomanometers are used with supported devices like inflation valves and bulbs ( for manual instruments).
- Simple manual sphygmomanometer housed in aluminium coated case with self lock system
- Adult velcro cuff
- Metal d ring
- Internal graduated glass scale with inner diameter size 3. 5 mm
- Precision reading glass scale
- On & off mercurial tap to measure upto 300 mm hg air releases at closed tap rate 4 mm hg per minute
- Ascending scale between mm hg and 20 mm hg with bigger botches graduated.